We breathe, and the humidity increases under the mask with each exhalation. A greenhouse effect is formed.
Sweat and moisture settle on the skin. It is warm, humid and there is no oxygen.
It is an excellent environment for the bacterial growth.
Oily skin, in response to such conditions, begins to produce more sebum. It causes an inflammatory reaction.
- Do not use thick concealer if you wear the mask all day.
- Clean your skin immediately after returning home. ⠀
- Wash your reusable mask frequently. ⠀
- Change the disposable mask every 1,5-2 hours.
- If your skin is prone to inflammation, then wear cotton or silk masks.
Be healthy, be beautiful!