It is very difficult to imagine modern life without the Internet, isn’t it? Especially, when the question appears “is there a cosmetic agent that would completely renew my skin?”, we immediately ask for help from the world wide web. The first article will describe the wonderful properties of chemical peeling, but tomorrow an attentive reader will already be standing at the door of the cosmetology center and asking for the deepest peeling to regenerate the skin. We are happy to shed light on questions relating to the professional skin care with this wonderful cosmetic agent.
– If the chemical peeling – is acids, do you intentionally burn the skin? Is it safe?
High-quality and correctly selected exfoliative agents with acids act not just safely, but as positive as it is possible! Microburn of the skin is a positive stimulation of skin renewal, enhancing the synthesis of collagen and elastin, increasing skin hydration. Renewed, fresh and young cells come to replace the old ones, so we recommend this procedure to those who suffer from stagnant post-acne spots, scars, fine wrinkles and enlarged pores.
– Is it need to do peeling only after the appearance of wrinkles?
The modern composition of the peeling allows us to solve a number of problems related not only to the appearance of creases on the skin in the form of wrinkles. Holy Land is endowed with highly effective peels for both young and aging skin. Our peeling with multi-fruit complex + retinol is perfect for young skin, prone to acne, enlarged pores and increased sebum production. Aging skin, that requires increasing of fibroblast synthesis, can see a wonderful result after our peeling serum, which after the first procedure “revives” tired and atonic skin. After a full consultation, the specialist makes an individual procedure for each client, which includes step-by-step preparation of the skin for peeling and further rehabilitation.
– Which peeling can best do with skin problems?
One of the most common questions, requiring a detailed answer. If we look at the anatomical structure of the skin, we will see its rich “inner world” and multilayered. Skin is a very smart and organized organ, which is divided into 3 primary layers: the epidermis (the surface multi – layer part that provides a barrier to infection), the dermis (the layer of skin beneath the epidermis, it includes capillaries and fibers that create a framework) and the lowest layer – the hypodermis (consists mainly of fat lobes).
Peels are classified according to the degree of infiltration into different layers:
- Superficial peeling – is much loved by everyone for its delicate cleansing of the skin from the keratinized dead cells that need exfoliation from time to time. Acids don’t penetrate deeper than the outermost layer of skin (stratum corneum) and don’t affect living cells. In our clinic, usually the procedure begins with the application of a surface acid solution, because thanks to removing dead cells, there is a deeper penetration of the active components that will be applied during the procedure. Superficial peeling is also the perfect decision to prepare the skin for a course of procedures or an independent procedure to keep a well-attended appearance of the skin.
- Medium-depth peeling – it is also very popular, but you should be careful with it, because it affects both dead cells and living ones. During the procedure is used a higher percentage of acids, which solves more overt problems (scars, pigmentation, acne) than just exfoliation of dead cells.
- Deep peeling – is done by using the phenol solution and affects the cells of the whole epidermis and partly of the dermis. Fortunately, this type of peeling is no longer relevant due to extreme trauma of the skin and long rehabilitation.
The choice of peeling is determined in consultation with a cosmetologist who works with certificated agents. During communication with the cosmetologist, it is necessary to indicate the desired result clearly and individual intolerance, based on which a competent procedure will be compiled.
– What types of peels are there?
Aesthetic medicine is grateful to such an invention as peeling for its ability to clean the skin efficiently and quickly, working both at the deep and surface level. Due to such love there is a development of new types of skin cleansing:
- Chemical (the most common type, has in its store the well-known almond peeling, the popular two-phase BioRePeelCl3, enzyme peeling, with fruit acids, TCA peeling, and many others).
- Mechanical (abrasive particles in the base of cosmetics that mechanically remove dirt and dead skin cells). This type of peeling can also include hardware (diamond microdermabrasion and brushing).
- Ultrasound – means the cleansing of the dead skin cells using ultrasound waves and a special nozzle.
- Laser carbon-peeling is performed using carbon nanogel, which is applied to the skin and processed with a laser ray. Under the influence of the high temperature of the laser, carbon dioxide particles alternately “explode” with the dead skin cell.
– What time of the year is it the best to take a course of procedures with peeling?
The procedure, which involves exfoliation of the stratum corneum of the skin, should be carried out in the cold season with the least number of sunny days in the season. The perfect time is the rainy days of the autumn, when UV rays will not irritate the renewed skin with increased sensitivity to sunlight. After the procedure of medium-depth peeling in the sunny season, pigmentation is probably to occur, which is very difficult to correct. Therefore, we strongly recommend to use sunscreen not only after this procedure, but also all year round.
– How is the peeling procedure conducted at the Holy Land clinic?
In view of the modern rhythm of life of our clients, we realize how important it is to look always great. The developed peeling procedure at the Holy Land clinic with subsequent rehabilitation allows you to lead a habitual lifestyle, without being isolated while waiting for complete skin recovery. After the procedure, our specialists will give you all the necessary recommendations about home care and help you to choose the necessary Holy Land products.